Talk to me to analyze your needs and to make you aware of the best solutions.
Nsinazo holds a Master of Science degree in Development Finance from the University of Reading, UK and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and Sociology from St. Thomas University, Canada. She has attended various local and international training programs in financial sector policies and practices applicable to emerging markets.
She is also a member of the Association of Microfinance professionals of Kenya (AMPK).
Nsinazo is the perfect consultant when you want to:
1) Establish a microfinance bank.
2) Uncover financial inclusion barriers.
3) Optimize the effectiveness of your board members.
4) Increase your margin of safety by knowing your risk tolerance as a microfinance institution.
5) Expand your team’s ability to understand the vulnerabilities of financial institutions to money laundering and terrorist financing.
6 Protect your institution from money laundering threats and minimize financial crime risk.